Tuesday 2 January 2018

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS; OVERRATED OR NAH ?




2017 ; MY JOURNEY TO SELF DISCOVERY! 

Wow! We here already ... If you reading this post, it means


you made it! 

Welcome to the new year loves ... well this post should have been up by yesterday but network played me.
I am so excited to begin the new year with y’all because i can’t wait to start sharing ... 

A TIT BIT ABOUT THE LAST YEAR..

2017 was sort of a teacher.. Bonds got stronger, some were broken and new ones made, lost a lot of money, so many ups and downs but thank God it all turned from standing obstacles to obvious blessings and In the end it made me understand the meaning of true growth, I mean from being a fresh grad to re-opening my blog, to working as a stylist for Ads to getting a job as Media girl ..... In summary I DISCOVERED MY TRUE SELF! 




RESOLUTIONS ? NAH.. JUST ACTIVE DECISIONS !

Remember the old saying that goes ‘New year, new resolutions ? Okay .. Tbh at this stage in my life,  I sort of feel like New year resolutions are overrated .. 







 I mean there was a time when i use to spend the last few days of the year making lists, writing notes, prayer requests, putting down goals i hope to accomplish in the coming year ... Great move Yass! But the irony was that 90% of the time .. I ended up doing other things i honestly did not plan for at the beginning of the year.
So this year, i decided to make active decisions that majorly revolves around growth.




If you are gonna achieve greatness this year, don’t just relax and expect things to change in the blink of an eye just because (like the old Cleo) you wrote it down on a piece of paper or spoke it to yourself without actually putting effort or work into it. You need to make up your mind, work hard, work smart and believe in yourself,. but never forget great things take time.

So while it may take someone 365 days, it might take you a few more or even less but that’s okay,we are all wired differently. You just gotta trust the process!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_7G_-0gEwbE/WktMq36mnGI/AAAAAAAAAtY/xsXOGu5g1WwbAFLl_lU1VFZB8-oKe4shACHMYCw/s5000/


I know that i have been MIA all through December ... i mean who knew 9-5 could be so stressful and demanding at thesame time and between the fact that working on my blog is majorly done with my phone. Sometimes i just contemplate on having a break till i get a new laptop and hence my December blog break. Well i am wiser now and i know that having a blog break was a bad call. So even though there are no new year resolutions for 2018 I have decided on consistency on the blog and steady growth in my general life. 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhov-WKPiu1e0azWmPPTBAeZ-4deyw3wAYTwlpRkChVyp9NOuXQ6iO38W-2LmOmVs7jIdxko9aRmWFRTw1Z7yCFhUyMlzx-HIdN_LI6ZMWAI9QyKqQ8Hbut-3Fgip8TwoYSJMZTaUfmqWA/s1600/



So I heard something that made me laugh really hard, someone said almost everybody quits their new year resolutions by the end of february... Lol 

Who else thinks this is true ? 

What do you guys think about New Year Resolutions? Overrated or nah?





Oh! Did you miss these posts?

PERSONALITY MEETS STYLE.

FINDING YOUR PERSONALITY IN STYLE. This post was inspired by